Thursday, February 9, 2012

Calling all ladies!!!

OK girls or even anyone who might know. I have been looking for a long silk nightgown since i was engaged. My mom and older sister went everywhere trying to find one for my wedding and no luck on the long ones. Ive always wanted a really pretty long white or ivory silk nightgown that has a low back and a v neck, or halter top, like the classic vintage ones you always see on the movies. Where can i get one. And also where can i get one that isn't $500 cuz that's a little much. :S
I tried to find a picture but couldn't, but I'm talking a dress like the one Nicole Kidman wears in Batman Forever, when batman comes to visit her at night and she is wearing her silk nightgown.... anyone follow me? Ha OK well if anyone has any ideas or info for me it would be much appreciated. Thanks!!


i LOVE this one :)

2 comments:

  1. Oriana, Macy's has some silk gowns that are not all ridiculously priced. http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/linea-donatella-nightgown-elegance-long-nightgown?ID=650224&CategoryID=55810#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D20%26ruleId%3D28%26slotId%3D2
    here's the link, Maybe you can find something good there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend who worked at Nordstroms who got me one very similar to what you're describing, but she never told me if it was expensive or not.
    ...have you tried online? Sometimes you can find great deals on the web.

    ReplyDelete