Friday, September 30, 2011

Lack of Pictures

I would like to start of and apologize for my lack of pictures on my blog lately. Since i work on a computer everyday all day i dont feel the need to get on my computer at home i choose to do other things. So since im only on the computer at work i am without all of my pictures. I have decided to bring them here to my work so that i dont have to make you suffer with just words. I always find looking at pictures to be so much fun the visual just makes it so much more fun! So no worries hopefully by my next post i will have a photo or 2 along with it :)

So remember how my pug was in heat and got banned to the outside/downstairs part of the house. Well it turned her rouge!! She is crazy now and wont listen to me when normally she was pretty good to listen to me. Also she is shedding like CRAZY.... im not being dramatic at all, i honestly didnt know a little dog could lose sooo much hair!!! Travis and i gave her a bath last night and tried to get rid of all the loose hair, which by the way was a hamster size clump of hair. Now this morning when i came to see her she was still shedding hair everywhere..... i honestly am so sick of this already... i want to take her to the Groomers but dont know if that will help that much either. Who knows, not me.


Anyways other than that, life has been, wake up get ready for work leave, come home watch Gossip Girl season 1 which i just started thanks to Courtney :) then i do a little bit of house work, cleaning, laundry dishes, whatever needs to be done, then wait for Travis to get home around 9-10pm make something for dinner if i didnt already do it before then we talk a little about our day and then watch an episode of 2 of Criminal Minds season 6 before going to bed. Fun huh? haha oh man. thats why i love my weekends i get to spend all weekend outside and with my dear husband, and i love it!!

Also i dont really want to whine about my sad sob story again so i wont but this month for some reason has been extremely hard for me with not being able to get pregnant. I dont know why but it has been so hard. And thats all i will say :) I am so excited for General Conference this weekend also, it will be a great blessing.


Alright im out of here so until next time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment