Friday, April 23, 2010

And the search Continues.... BLAHHHHH

So let me just tell you how much i HATE car shopping, it is the worst thing in the world!! Let me just fill you in on what is going on in our life. So when Travis was gone on his mission his truck was sold, and when he got home from him mission his parents gave him their Pontiac Grand AM. Well Travis' parents were living in Alaska for his dads job, but are now coming home, so we are giving them their car back and getting one for us, our very own car together!! I am super excited don't get me wrong i love getting new cars, but hunting and shopping for them is so stressful. The thing i hate worst about it is test driving the car of your dreams and knowing you cant afford it right now or you don't really NEED it right now. Since we are first time buyers it is very difficult for us to get any car we want without having a co-signer which we would like to do without. But the car i want the most right now that is realistic for us at the moment is a Nissan X-Terra, for some reason i just love them!! My dream car for when i am a mother of tons of kids would be a Honda Pilot, i love those :) but i would just like to vent that car shopping is hard and when i see something i like i want it, Travis thank goodness is a lot smarter than that and asks all the questions and gets them to drop prices and looks and looks till he finds the best, its just stressful for me cuz sadly I'm not good at being teased like that hahah. Thank goodness i have my amazing husband to keep me sane and keep us smart with this whole car buying business... i just want it to all be over!!!

5 comments:

  1. yay you have a blog!! :) I hate car shopping too by the way :S we've done plenty of that. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. car shopping, house shopping, or whatever kind of shopping is hard when your husband is smart like that! haha that's how owen is and i appreciate it but it's hard to be teased. hey so are you prego?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so sorry! Things happen for a reason though, and you both have tons of people that love you; but hey look on the bright side at least you know you can get pregnant :] if you need anything let me know. We are going to start trying next summer....I hope the next year goes by fast haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm also in the search of a new car so i feel your pain..ugh ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a car!! Too bad I have to pay for school. haha Well, YAY! It makes me happy you have a blog! I miss you! I am adding you to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete