Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guess what?

Sorry i didn't post sooner, but as you might have guessed, the results were the same as always, unfortunately a not pregnant was what i got.
I actually woke up early on Sunday before my friends 9 o'clock farewell to take the stupid test and for the first time in the whole time Ive been trying to get pregnant out of what....20 or so pregnancy tests ( i sometimes used more than one a month cuz i was positive it was wrong) i got an error... the stupid thing didn't work!!! so Monday morning i went and got another test took it and to my surprise, not pregnant.... again. So i am keeping my chin up and hoping that the 3rd time is really the charm.... and not to be too open but remember how i said i was cursed by me saying i would wait 2 years.... this is funny because on our 2 year anniversary that VERY SAME DAY is when i am going to be ovulating..... crazy right??? sorry if that was a little too much....
I called into my OB/GYN to get another prescription of Chlomid and asked if they could upgrade from 50mg to 100mg.... they told me no... that my progesterone levels were too high ( meaning i was ovulating perfectly) and that they couldn't upgrade my pill.... i started to cry... ha i was emotional and worried that since it didn't work the first 2 months why would it work the 3rd.... but i got over it after some calming reassuring words from my loving husband. And now im better as ever.
Also we have decided not to move down to St. George....
The stress of finals, work, finding a new job, finding a place to live, moving everything down there, finding a place for our pets til we found a place to live, the cost of getting our stuff down there, and finding new health insurance, Dixie College not having Travis' coarse, just wasnt worth all the stress.... and then we got a really strong feeling that it wasnt time to go down there just yet.... if at all... :( But hey, when the spirit tells you something its usually wise to listen...
So we are looking to buy a cute little home here in Utah county.... we have already started looking with a Realtor and things are moving a long great!
Another reason im sure hoping 3rd times the charm, school will be done, no job hunting for Travis, no worries on the animals, there will be so much LESS stress in our lives that maybe that will help us..... that and standing on my head! :) (mom and dad....) hahah.
Wow i just unloaded alot into this blog... im sorry if this was not fun to read at all! here is the website of a few of the house i am totally in LOVE with.... let me know what you think






4 comments:

  1. Have you read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" yet?? Also "Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility" was one of the best books I read. If you haven't read either of those, I highly highly highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooaahhh staying?!?!!!?! And house hunting?!? Dang girl! Yay we can play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep your head up and don't give up! my sister had to take clomid for 7 months before she got pregnant so don't give up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Oriana. I agree, don't give up. And when it happens, everything will just feel so perfect even if it seems like it should happen right now. And I've also heard "taking charge of your fertility" is an awesome book. That's so exciting you are looking to buy a home! I hope all goes well with that :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete