Saturday, June 11, 2011

Buca di beppo and the flower

Last night Leah, Andrew, Travis, me, Tyler, and Hailey went on a triple date up to Salt Lake where we ate at a great Italian restaurant called Buca di beppo. I'd never been there, it was sooo good!!! :) yum! then after we ate we walked to the gateway were we got to spend a few hours shopping!!!! wanna hear something funny.... this was my chance to really spend some money and get some new clothes. Guess how much i spent?..... i got 2 shirts and some china shoes (shoes they sell at Epcot china town) and only spent $20. thats it.....



We had so much fun! After dinner and the Gateway we went to Andrew and Leah's place and ended up watching the Perfect Score, its an older movie but not many of us had seen it. It was an alright movie. All in all we had a great date night with some great friends! :)






Now this flower that i have in my title, well it was a really pretty flower that Travis had picked for me up the mountain on his walk with Koda. it was really pretty, so i took a few pictures of it and put it in a glass of water where it sat untouched for a day.




Then the next day we get home and Rue is attacking something on the floor by the sink, i was afraid it was a bug the last time she was doing this was when she was playing with a stink bug that had gotten into our place. so i lean over cautiously to see what she is doing and find THIS


she had eaten my pretty flower...... eaten it, left the stem of course. I was so sad and Travis just started laughing so hard he almost had tears. I claim she was just jealous she didnt get a flower from Trav so she had to eat mine!!! :)



I also dyed my hair again, red just isnt me... i can do the black cherry but never again will i go so red. Im a dark brunette kinda gal. So i dyed my hair back to a nice dark brown, i've also been laying out getting some nice sun so i have a nice tan and with this darker hair i look even more tan, i love it!! now if only my hair would grow faster so i could put it up into a ponytail life would be so much easier!!


Travis hadn't shaved in a while and had pretty long facial hair, after about a week of me begging him to shave it, cuz he was scratching up my face he shaved an Enigo Montoya mustache.... hahah it was awesome, Trav sure does love his staches....

1 comment: