Saturday, June 18, 2011

New things!

First of all, let me apologize for that depressing post. As you could have guessed, i was very emotional and the thought of being without my eternal companion for longer than a week was making me break down. But I'm good now, and all is well. We have come to a conclusion, me more than Trav that he will stay here. He has to cuz we just put an offer in on this cutie!!! (dont worry that dead tree on the right is gone :)


It is the cutest house ever!!! its old fashioned and all, what i love is its been left in its original design but updated... if that makes sense? its 2 bed 1 bath and the lot size is .25 its perfect for our first little starter home!! We put an offer in and will hear back Monday. This is NOT A SHORT SALE thank goodness so it will be so much faster. I'm so excited, i really hope we get it. Oh its in Provo on 200 S. with a police station right around the corner. We feel good about the neighborhood.




I wanted to also post my new favorite song (Dream, by Priscilla Ahn). I was watching a movie with Travis and heard this song on it and thought i HAVE to find this song. I'd heard it before but when i heard it this time i LOVED it. so here it is for you!


LISTEN TO ME NOW!!



Other than this exciting news of finding this house and waiting back to hear if we got it, nothing really exciting is going on right now. I decided to take a break from the Fertility pills (Chlomid) because i needed the break emotionally, after the first 2 months it started having an emotional effect on me, so i thought id save some money and just keep trying without the pills. If in a few months nothing is happening still, ill go back on them. I just have to trust and keep praying every night that someday soon i will be able to be pregnant with our first child. Everything is perfectly fine with both me and Travis, we have done everything to make sure of that, and the fact that i was able to get pregnant once before (1 1/2 years ago already) is proof it will happen, when its supposed to. :)



i have also set new goals! First keep looking for a job, I'd like to start running.... its good exercise and i need that, and also i would like to learn to longboard. My little brother laughed when he heard me say this. He told me i was the kind of person who if he saw riding a longboard he would want to go push them off..... rude huh? ill show him up. I just need a longboard now :)

1 comment:

  1. The house is absolutely ADORABLE! Adrienne and I love, love, love old houses. They have so much character! Congratulations!!!! And, yes, it is very weird to not see your family in their house.

    ReplyDelete