Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Krispy Kreme!





I used to never like Krispy Kreme doughnuts. But lately i have wanted some they just sounded so good! well my little sister a while back gave us like a little punch card where if you buy a dozen they will give you a dozen glazed doughnuts for free!!! So they other day me and trav went down and got some doughnuts. MMMMM i love them!! Something about all the food that is terrible for you is just so delicious!! Right now I'm in love with Krispy Kreme doughnuts! :)
Also some good news, MY SISTER FROM WEST VIRGINIA AND HER KIDS GET TO OREM ON SATURDAY FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER!!!!!! yay I'm so excited and cant wait! it is going to be so much fun! its been 13 whole months since i have seen them and that's way too long! Also her husband will be coming down next month or so and i haven't seen him for almost 2 years so I'm excited for their whole family to be her in orem! "We'll stay up late, swapping manly stories and in the morning, im making waffles!!!" (shrek) No but seriously I'm so excited!!
Now if there were only some way Travis could not have to work all summer and we could still get paid for it! ha if you have any ideas on how to make that work let me know ;) yeah i wish!!

2 comments:

  1. Nick and I LOOVE krispy kreme doughnuts! haha. That part about shrek reminded me of how you were always so good at remembering lines from movies ha i don't know why..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I CAN'T wait!!!!! Seriously, BEST.SUMMER.EVER!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete