Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Butterflies

So i still haven't started so now its 10 days late, Yesterday i went in to get my blood drawn to see if I'm actually pregnant. It is seriously so nerve racking to wait for them to call you and give you the results, I'm almost scared for them to call!!! But as of right now i have a huge gut feeling in the pit of my stomach and butterflies flying around like crazy!!! I sure hope that I'm pregnant because if not, that means something inside my body is off, and that scares me! So crossing our fingers for the phone call, i will let you know the results when i do!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers for you too! You are so wonderful and I can tell how much you want this to happen. I hope it turns out good news and if not, hopefully it will soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're in my prayers! you and travis will have the most beautiful babies!! love ya.

    ReplyDelete