I honestly cannot believe that Travis, and I have been married a year from tomorrow! In all reality it feels like ive been married to him my whole life, just because if feels so, natural, so real! I think back to before i met him and think how did i ever do it, I am so greatful for my loving, amazing husband he is my world, i love him like a fat kid loves cake!! we have been through so much this past year, here is a list;
* Went to Hawaii
* i cut my hair short for the first time ever!!
* Went to Wyoming for a family reunion.
* ended up in the hospital after a month of being sick to lose my appendix and my right fallopian tube.
* Got pregnant
* Bought 165 movies
* bought 2 Flat screens
* bought a king size bed
* went to the sand dunes and rode 4 wheelers
* Learned to do a front flip off a tramp to a pad! (sad that im just learning i know)
* went to friends weddings.
* Got a puppy
* Re visited the temple many times
* had siblings sealed
* had nephews born
* experienced holidays and birthdays as a married couple.
* bought a GIANT painting that i LOVE!!
* Bought a Scooter
* Sold the Scooter
lived, laughed and loved together, we have been through so much together. With out the love of my life, i wouldnt be the same, LIFE wouldnt be the same, he has helped me to become a better person to love and to grow as a person and to not just stop and cry at every little bump in the road and for his strong spirit and faith i am thankful!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE!! i honestly cant wait to see what this new year brings for us!!
Recorded my the youngest sister; Cassie de Hoyos sorry if they are long or sideways... :S